Sunday 5 August 2012

2012 Finalist "The North of England Wedding Awards"

Olympics are well on the way now, with the Brits doing great on home turf.  Anyway I am in a little competition of my own, as I have become a Finalist in the North of Wedding Awards for Outstanding Customer Service, I know that all the Finalists whatever field they are in deserve to be where they are and there are some great names listed.  I am soooooo happy to be a Finalist and that my Brides and Grooms have voted for me, so a big big big thank you too all of you.

I love my photography which I hope you do as well, whether you are just browsing my blog/website or Facebook page for curiosity or you have had  Wedding, Portrait, Event  photographed by me, or even considering me for your next event or special day.  Photography is a tough industry to be in these days with lots of people picking a camera up and saying "I can do that".  But it takes lots of time, commitment and dedication, with image and album design as just a small part of the business along with client visits, pre-wedding shoots, paperwork and not forgetting the actual photography on the day.

I am always striving to improve my photography learn new skills, attending training day, checking and looking into to the latest software, supplying and sourcing excellent products and services to give everybody something special and a day to remember.  I may not win, but I am proud to be a finalist and also I get a car sticker so yippeeeee.


No comments:

Post a Comment